Sunday, September 30, 2012

Taniqua Coleman




Ain’t nothing more refreshing then interviewing a new model in this business. Introducing, Model Taniqua Coleman has already hit the ground running. Not only has she been featured in a few magazines but is already lined up for more. With her down to earth personality, focus and grind she is someone to watch for the remaining of  2012 and beyond. So for all you mags and artist looking for something fresh and new, check out Taniqua Coleman. Interview and pics below.


ATB: Wsup Taniqua? How are you doing today?

T.C: I'm great, Thanks 

ATB: Please give our readers some background on yourself. Where they may have seen you and your work

T.C: I was born & raised in New York City, currently 20 years old & my real name is Taniqua Coleman. I've been featured on GGurls.com & featured in Titanium Girlz Magazine. I will also be in Show Magazine Art Of Sexy coming this fall (2012). I'm just getting started so you guys would def be seeing a lot more of me soon.

ATB: Cool where are you from?

T.C: I'm from Brooklyn, NY but currently live in Arverne, NY which is part of Queens.

ATB: Oh ok. I rep that Brooklyn borough myself all day! So how long have you been modeling for and what made you get into the modeling business?

T.C: I been modeling for a couple years now, I stared off doing runway. I just started doing urban modeling this year (2012). My aunt actually suggested that I get into modeling & I developed a passion for modeling ever since.

ATB: Dope!  So what do you enjoy most about the modeling business so far?

T.C: I enjoy meeting new people, being on set & just feeling sexy in front of the camera & having fun while doing it. To see all the finish product is just a wonderful feeling. 

ATB: Cool, now let’s get a little personal…what kind of men do you like?

T.C:  A mature, good looking, respectful man with a great personality, sense of humor, great style, hardworking, confident, smart, & affectionate & same for my women. Yes I’m bisexual.

ATB: I hear that..ok what part of your body is your favorite and why?

T.C: My feet (laugh), they are so small and cute

ATB: (laugh) Cute..ok name one thing that fans may not know about you.

T.C: I'm a very, very, very, shy person, a lot of people don't believe me because I'm a model but it’s very true.

ATB: That’s interesting. Now we have this column on ArkatechBeatz.com called Music Industry Bullsh*t where we vent about some of the B.S we go through as producers. I know you get hit with the bullsh*t in this business...so let's hear one. What’s the biggest one you’re already tired of??

T.C: It would have to be these BS managers who want to have sex with you & in return they get you in magazines & music video (laugh) it's never that serious but a lot of girls really do it to get where they want to be, more power to them.

ATB: Wow! With that said, do you have any advice for upcoming models?

T.C: If you are easily convinced this is not for you, you have to be able to smell BS. But if it’s something you really want to do, just say make sure you’re comfortable. Don't ever do anything you’re not comfortable with, be selective of who you work with & be careful of these so called managers because they are out there.

ATB: Good advice. Any other ventures you would like to get into outside of modeling?

T.C: Yes, I would love to start my own lip gloss line

ATB: How can fans keep up with you and stay informed on the latest with you?

T.C: Twitter @TaniquaColeman

ATB: If one wants to get you for a shoot how do they go about that?

T.C: They can contact me at TaniquaColeman@yahoo.com

ATB: Cool...I think that about wraps it up for now. I want to thank you for giving arkatechbeatz.com this exclusive interview. We appreciate you taking time out of your day for this, it was a pleasure. Any last words for the readers?

T.C: I love you guys & thank you for your support....

Check out some pics of Taniqua Coleman below




1 comment: