Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mz Maserati "The Home Wrecka"



I have to say with a name like Mz Maserati The Home Wrecka, it can make one really wonder. Well while you're wondering, Mz Maserati has been on her grind featured in various magazines and websites. With a down to earth ambitious personality and assets to destroy any happy home Mz Maserati is someone to watch out for. Check out the interview below as we speak about how she got into the modeling business, her likes and dislikes, the type of men she likes and her thoughts about butt implants. And of course don't forget to check out the pics. Enjoy!

ATB: Wsup Mazzi? How are you doing today?

M.M: I am Wonderful.... All Smiles

ATB: Cool, please give our readers some background on yourself.

M.M: I have been posted on various websites for promotion purposes. My real name is Mz. Maserati The HomeWrecka I have my own poster, and I was featured in a WETT 2012 calendar.... I have been published in a book called "Eye Candy", FEDS, SWEETS, & STUNNAZ. I am currently working on various features and covers... I am also on twitter at @TheHomeWrecka

ATB: The Home Wrecka...wow! Ok, so where are you from?

M.M: (laugh) I am a very private person but I will say I am a little of everywhere but mostly GA and NC

ATB: How long have you been modeling for and what made you get into the modeling business?

M.M: I started in 2010. I did my first shoot in 2009 for my birthday and I was being approached about my "port." [portfolio] At the time, I wasn't aware of the terminology regarding modeling so I was all out of tune.. I was being contacted by mags, and photographers to start a modeling career and it went from there...

ATB: Interesting. So what do you enjoy most about the modeling business?

M.M: I enjoy meeting great people.. I luv hosting parties and having a great time with my supporters.... Just feeling sexy in front of the camera.... and seeing my work on pages of magazine spreads, books, and posters, etc.... it is like a high...

ATB: I feel you. What do you like to do in your free time?

M.M: Of course take the ZX14 on the road, traveling, enjoying family, and cooking.... Cooking is a stress reliever....

ATB: Nice! Nice! You sound like a fun gal...what kind of men do you like?

M:M: I use to be into the light skin, pretty boy look but it didn't work for me... I was so into the light skin sexy thugger type.. The thugger type has always been my attraction because of my aggressive personality... I have been noticing the sexy chocolate thuggers lately too...(laugh).. I have found myself converting a little bit more to the tall, handsome, chocolate, thugger..... I am also attracted to honesty which is hard for guys to be.... AND He has to have great sex and banging "head game."  As far as Females, hmmm..... I've only dated and been deeply attracted to one female truly in my life and she is puerto rican/black very sexy with a boyish side and I luv'd that about her even down to the YSL cologne she wore but she has the prettiest long hair ever...(flashbacks)... (laugh)..... I luv my men... The women are out of my system, I am good with that one experience......I do see some sexy females from time to time..

ATB: (laugh) Damn you kinda just went there on that personal flash back..(laugh) Ok, on to my favorite question. What part of your body is your favorite and why?

M.M: I would say my thighs.... I love that my thighs are thick and yella.... (laugh)... I love how they look in shorts, tights, boyshorts, water falling down my thighs has to be the sexiest to me...

ATB: I think most if not all men would agree and feel the same way. Now name one thing that fans may not know about you.

M.M: I am bilingual, I have been riding motorcycles, the bigger the better. I am very scared of heights...I am actually a lover.... I love being with that one... I am a caterer as well.... I can cook my azz off.... Thanks Granny....

ATB: Nice! Now we have this column on ArkatechBeatz.com called Music Industry Bullsh*t where we vent about some of the B.S we go through as producers. I know you get hit with the bullsh*t in this business...so let's hear one. What's the biggest one you're tired
of??

M.M: (laugh) you have some photographers who will try to ph*ck you so in return you get that spread in that mag you want...which a lot of girls do it....but I'm good on that....I have offers from the Magazine owners and reps themselves...(laugh)... Plus, these so-called shady azz managers.... I'm good with that too... So, no I'm not that cheap, desperate ph*ck for that mag spread...never will be that serious to me....

ATB: With that said there are a lot of young girls that are trying to get in the modeling business. Can you give some advice?

M.M: Actually, this is the bottom line if you are immature, easily convinced this is not for you.... You have to be smart and be able to smell bullsh*t... Be very selective of who you work with as photographers, and be careful of these so-called managers.... make sure they are legit...get a lawyer,let them review the contract before you are stuck for real... For me.... I didn't have to look it found me....

ATB: Good Advice! Now a lot of models lately are getting body enhancements, especially butt implants and injections. What is your take on that?

M.M: I've seen some horrifying stories. I think it is ridiculous...I have always had an ass, in high school I was at 36 inches in the 9th grade... When I turned 21 I promised myself when I got older I was getting a butt reduction.... this is fad, hell something will be hotter in a few years and these chicks paying all that money to modify their ass... I wanna fit in regular size jeans, I wanna be acknowledged for my personality and looks before my ass... I have a 45inch ass with a 27 inch waist...ratio crazy and clothing choices are limited...

ATB:. Yeah that is crazy. So what's next? Any projects you are currently working on?

M.M:  Currently setting up shoots for some upcoming magazine spreads and covers.... look out for me... I'm still around.... I just try not to talk too much and let my work speak for itself...

ATB: I feel you on that, How can fans keep up with you and stay informed on the latest with you?

M.M: Twitter, Twitter, Twitter.. (laugh) The best.... @TheHomeWrecka

ATB: If one wants to get you for a shoot how do they go about that?

M.M: You can contact me at mzmaserati@gmail.com

ATB: Cool...I think that about wraps it up for now. I want to thank you for giving arkatechbeatz.com this exclusive interview. We appreciate you taking time out of your day for this, it was really a pleasure. Do you have any last words for our readers?

M.M: I luv you all and thank you for your support....

Check out some pics of Mz Maserati below.









No comments:

Post a Comment