Sunday, September 9, 2012

Shayna "Rose" Kelly


I found out about Rose Kelly simply by seeing her pic on some ones twitter avi. The art work on her back was ..how should I say…..hypnotizing? After some research, come to find out she’s been featured on various websites, magazines, music videos, mixtape covers…maaaan everywhere. Rose Kelly is definitely on her grind and someone to keep an eye on as she continues to dominate the modeling business. Check out the interview below on how she got into modeling, her favorite body part, her thoughts on butt injections and some real good advice for upcoming models. Enjoy!!


ATB: Wsup Rose? How are you doing today?

R.K: Hi! I'm doing fine...

ATB: Please give our readers some background on yourself. Where they may have seen you and your work?

R.K: I'm all over the internet right now but most people have seen me in Skin Tones Magazine Issue #3, Black Mens Magazine Ink Candy Issue #2, Asis Magazine Issue #17, Internationally Published in Flavor Magazine Issue #26, Enfluenz Magazine "Under The Sheets" Issue #32, Don Diva Magazine Issue #48, On the Cover of Marcus Chapman New Book Sex Time And Radio Vol. 3 "The Cult Of Personality" and on the Cover of Vixens Magazine "Ultimate Ink Edition" Issue #6... You also can check me out on a few Mixtape Covers... If u haven't seen me in a Magazine then u probably seen me in Twista Music video "Fire", Lep Bogus Boys Music video "For The Win", Gp ft Goriilla Zoe Music video "What's up", Bo Deal Music video "Wow", and Avrey Smith Music video "Inked Up"...

ATB: Nice! A lot of work! Where are you from?

R.K: I'm from the Windy City a.k.a Chi Town... Chicago is my home...

ATB: Chicago is really popping right now!  So how long have you been modeling for and what made you get into the modeling business?

R.K:  I've been modeling for about 5 years now... Once I got on social sites I received a lot of positive feedback from my pics. Photographers started to contact me and the rest is history! That's how my modeling career got started...

ATB: Wow! You really took advantage of these social sites. I got to tip my hat off to you for your grind. Now what do you enjoy most about the modeling business?

R.K: What I enjoy the most about modeling would have to be getting all dolled up for photo shoots...

ATB: I hear that. Ok let’s get a little personal. What kind of men do you like?

R.K: I love men that have a great sense of humor and that can keep me laughing... The most attractive thing to me is a nice white smile (smiles)

ATB: Is men like nice white smiles on a woman, along with other things. That leads me to my next question. What part of you body is your favorite and why?

R.K: My favorite part of my body is my butt... For me to be so small it's still juicy... (laugh)

ATB: (laugh) Juicy…what a description (laugh). Ok name one thing that fans may not know about you.

R.K: One thing that fans may not know about me is I love sports…Basketball, football, boxing, and wrestling.

ATB: Dope! Now we have this column on ArkatechBeatz.com called Music Industry Bullsh*t where we vent about some of the B.S we go through as producers. I know you get hit wit the bullsh*t in this business...so let's hear one. What’s the biggest one you’re tired of??

R.K: In this business what bothers me the most is have everyone wants to try to talk to you... What ever happened to being professional?

ATB: Yeah I can imagine that being a problem at times. I guess looking good is naturally going to have men and even women fantasize over you. Now there are a lot of young girls that are trying to get in the modeling business. Can you give some advice?

R.K: If you’re a young girl that's trying to get in the modeling business my best advice would be to never let anyone force you to do anything that you’re not comfortable doing. Also stick with whatever works for you not the photographer... Lastly keep everything professional!

ATB: Very good advice! Now what do you think about body enhancements like butt implants? A lot of upcoming models have been doing it or seeking to get it done, is it going too far? Health concerns?

R.K: I've seen some horrifying stories. I honestly don't have a problem with women who enhance their bodies even if it's butt implants or breast implants... I think it's going too far if it doesn't look natural... I don't wear weave, don't have breast implants, or butt injections... Nothing beats natural beauty but I’m not knocking anybody that's trying to make their self better...

ATB: I hear that, now how can fans keep up with you and stay informed on the latest with you?

R.K: My Rose buds can keep up with me by following me on Twitter/MsRoseKelly, Facebook/Shay Davis, ModelMayhem/Shayna Kelly #774712 or just google me “Shayna Kelly” (Smile)

ATB: Cool, if one wants to get you for a shoot how do they go about that? For booking email: redboneshayna@yahoo.com

ATB: Alright, I think that about wraps it up for now. I want to thank you for giving arkatechbeatz.com this exclusive interview. We appreciate you taking time out of your day for this, it was really a pleasure. Do you have any last words for our readers?

I just wanna give a special thanks to all my Rose buds (My Fans) that I love and appreciate all the support that you give me... I also want to give a special shout out to my promotions team Tawag Promotions for always having my back.


Check out pics of Rose Kelly below.








No comments:

Post a Comment