Sunday, September 2, 2012

Khristine Monroe


Model Khristine Monroe has been modeling for awhile. She’s been featured in numerous magazines, websites and various hip hop music videos. Kristina Monroe is def someone to keep an eye on for the rest of the year and beyond, so check out the Q&A interview and of course the pics below. Enjoy!

ATB: Wsup Khristine? How are you doing today?

KM: Good... I'm blessed

ATB: No doubt!  Please give our readers some background on yourself. Where they may have seen you and your work

KM: You’ve seen me in Straight Stuntin Magazine, multiply web features such as dynasty series, music connects, and many more. My last major video was Webbie & Lil Phat

ATB: Ok where are you from?

KM: I'm from Northwest Fl; but currently reside in Atlanta, GA

ATB: How long have you been modeling for and what made you get into the modeling business?

KM: I've been modeling since I was young; a dream that never left a little girl..(laugh)

ATB: I hear that. What do you enjoy most about the modeling business?

KM: Networking, meeting different people and traveling

ATB: What kind of men do you like?

KM: Someone with a spontaneous, outgoing personality who is very secure with themselves... Dress and looks are a plus

ATB: Always…What part of you body is your favorite and why?

KM: My lips.... There soft and plump.. Muah!

ATB: (Laugh) Ok Name one thing that fans may not know about you.

KM: I love to write... I'm in the process of writing a fictional book now

ATB: Dope! We have this column ArkatechBeatz.com called Music Industry Bullsh*t where we vent about some of the B.S we go through as producers. I know you get hit wit the bullsh*t in this business...so let's hear one. What’s the biggest one you’re tired of??

KM:The fake photographers and magazine owners that sell dreams and clearly has no merits in the business.

ATB: Now..there are a lot of young girls that are trying to get in the modeling business. Can you give some advice?

KM: This business is ran by men! You don't have to have sex to get where you’re trying to go. Photographers will promise you the world if you give it up; not knowing the owner of the mag makes the final decision. You sex for a spread & didn't get in the issue & now everyone knows how low you'll go. Don't fall for the b.s.!

ATB: Wow! What do you think about body enhancements like butt implants? Is it going too far? Health concerns? I've seen some horrifying stories

KM: I've seen a lot of horror stories myself.... But do you and what makes you happy. At the end of the day, what has you standing out from the rest? All of us have ass and titties? That's not gonna get you where your going but we as women are hard headed so do research.

ATB: Interesting, Any projects you are currently working on?

KM: Right now I've been doing acting classes heavy and doing a lot of shoots preparing for my calendar next year.my book as well and more videos!

ATB: Cool! How can fans keep up with you and stay informed on the latest with you?

Twitter @khristinemonroe
Facebook: IamKhristineMonroe
Instagram: kkMonroe

ATB: If one wants to get you for a shoot how do they go about that?

KM: Tawagpromotions@gmail.com

ATB: Cool...I think that about wraps it up for now. I want to thank you for giving arkatechbeatz.com this exclusive interview. We appreciate you taking time out of your day for this, it was really a pleasure. Do you have any last words for our readers?

KM: Thanks for your endless support & love.....

Check out some pics of Khristine Monroe below







No comments:

Post a Comment