Sunday, October 14, 2012

Crisana Mariyah


In this stressful shady business It’s always a pleasure to meet someone that’s not only hard working and on their grind, but has a personality that’s easy going. Model Crisana Mariyah is that person. If you don’t already know about her you’re missing out. She’s been featured on various websites, mags and music videos and has plans on doing more. Check out the interview and of course the pics! Enjoy!!

ATB: Wsup Crisana? How are you doing today?

C.M: Feeling good living better (laugh)

ATB: That’s wsup. Ok please give our readers some background on yourself. Where they may have seen you and your work..

C.M: Cover of straight stunting, dynasty series, asis, gggurls.com, gorgeous mag, thisis50.com, thisisflex.com, wizsdailydos meek mill rick ross video etc.,

ATB: Nice!, so where are you from?

C.M: New york city

ATB: A fellow New Yorker….that’s wsup!! (laugh) Now How long have you been modeling for?

C.M: Off and on 2 years

ATB: What do you enjoy most about the modeling business?

C.M:  I just love getting all dolled up to take pictures and look at the results of them! Since I was younger I loved to play dress up so this is no different ...maybe with less clothes (laugh)

ATB: (laugh) Yeah…So what do you like to do in your free time?

C.M: Shop! Every ones guilty pleasure,. I also get tons of beauty sleep

ATB: What kind of men do you like?

C.M: I’m attracted to laid back chill gentlemen someone that is motivated and wants the best for his self and works hard to get and keep it , Women I love confident woman ,male or female they have to have a sense of humor I love to laugh!

ATB: Nice! Now my favorite question…What part of you body is your favorite?

C.M: I love my smile

ATB: Yeah, I won’t front it’s a nice one, you got that. Ok name one thing that fans may not know about you.

C.M: I am the sweetest person anyone will ever meet to know my heart is as big as the sky!

ATB: I think from this interview they will definitely get that. Now let’s switch speed for  a second as see if we can sturr you up a bit. We have this column on ArkatechBeatz.com called Music Industry Bullsh*t where we vent about some of the B.S we go through as producers. I know you get hit wit the bullsh*t in this business...so let's hear one. What’s the biggest one you’re tired of??

C.M: I am tired of the racial thing I think every skin is beautiful not just light skin

ATB: Yeah, I can’t believe that still goes on. Now..there are a lot of young girls that are trying to get in the modeling business. Can you give some advice? 

C.M: I would tell them its nothing to quit school for and try to take seriously. I would tell them to do this as a hobby

ATB: Interesting. So let me ask you, what do you think about body enhancements like butt implants? Is it going too far? Health concerns? I've seen some horrifying stories.

C.M: Yea I'm not a fan I'm on team all natural but I'm not a hater either i feel like if it makes you love yourself go for it. I just think some people go a little over board with it.

ATB: Yeah I def seen some ladies go waaay overboard. Ok any projects you are currently working on?.

C.M: I’m thinking about a calendar and finally my website I've been holding off

ATB: Yes you need that!!!  Any other ventures you would like to get into outside of modeling? 

C.M: Yeah I always loved to act. I took some classes as well

ATB: That’s wsup, I wish you well with that. So how can fans keep up with you and stay informed on the latest with you?

C.M: They can follow my twitter @crisana_mariyah and instagram therealcmariyah

ATB: If one wants to get you for a shoot or booking how do they go about that? 

C.M: They can email me at cmariyah27@gmail.com

ATB: Cool...I think that about wraps it up for now. I want to thank you for giving arkatechbeatz.comthis exclusive interview. We appreciate you taking time out of your day for this, it was a pleasure. Any last words for the readers?

C.M: Every single supporter counts I love each and every one of you that show love and i will keep u guys happy!! xoxoxo

Check out some pics of Crisana Mariyah below.



No comments:

Post a Comment