Saturday, August 25, 2012

Kymastry Da Porcelain Doll



Model Kymastry Da Porcelain Doll has been on her grind. Being featured in various magazines, websites and videos, Kymastry is much more then a model, she’s a business woman with plans of getting involved in other aspects of the business. I got a chance to chop it up with Kymastry as we talk about what she likes and dislikes about the modeling business, advice to upcoming models, her surprising job past and ventures she’s getting into. Check it out and of course the pics. Enjoy!


ATB: Wsup Kymastry? Love the name, How are you doing today?

Kym: Awww..thanks, I'm doing great, hope everything's well on that end also.

ATB: Yeah I’m good, thanks. Ok please give our readers some background on yourself, where they may have seen you and your work.

Kym: Well, I’m in various magazines, from Stunnaz to Vixen Mag. and more. Also I'm a celebrity host. I have hosted shows from Meek Mills, to 2 Chainz. Also, I do act…. commercials, youtube series also.

ATB: Interesting, where are you from?

Kym: I'm from the Maryland Area I reside in Anne Arundle Co.

ATB: How long have you been modeling for and what made you get into the modeling business?

Kym: Been modeling for 2 years serious, but in this field since I was 16. I love fashion I love to be acknowledged.

ATB: What do you enjoy most about the modeling business?

Kym: Meeting different people, knowing different cultures, making things work, finding new limits to your limitations.

ATB: What kind of men do you like? What attracts you?

Kym: I'm attracted to a man that has confident with himself, a people’s person, not jealous, has a sexy walk. That Respect his mom, swagg on point, anf money in the bank   

ATB: A sexy walk?? That’s a new one. Name one thing that fans may not know about you.

Kym: I was a D.O.D. police officer for amount of years (laugh). 

ATB: Word? Wow! I had no clue on that one, interesting. Ok we have this column on ArkatechBeatz.com called Music Industry Bullsh*t where we vent about some of the B.S we go through as producers. I know you get hit wit the bullsh*t in this business...so let's hear one. What’s the biggest one you’re tired of??

Kym: Hell Yea, these photographers and editors of theses magazines think in order to be on a spread in a mag we need as models to spread our legs to have the best opportunity to make it  ....Lame

ATB: Wow! On that what note, what advice would you give these young girls that are trying to get in the modeling business?

Kym: First of all be true to yourself. Be strong minded and do not allow anyone to walk over you in this game. Just like any industry rap game coke game n***** are selfish, sneaky, so be careful who you choose as your friends. Last thing, if you wanna be a model you do not have to pay someone to manage you. As a model they supposed to pay you. 

ATB: Hmm interesting. What do you think about body enhancements like butt implants? Is it going too far? Health concerns? I've seen some horrifying stories.

Kym:100% Real Beef Ova Here...

ATB: (Laugh) What a way to put it……go on

Kym: I don't like it personally but who am I to judge. They know the issues that come with it if they decide to do all that crazy shit.

ATB: I would really hope so. Ok any projects you are currently working on?

Kym: Well right now we’re launching my new website coming this Fall, also I have a couple girls that I'm bringing on deck. My calendar is on its way, a Mix Tape..hopefully a some reality shows late next summer 

ATB: Ok so your def staying busy. How can fans keep up with you and stay informed on the latest with you?

Kym: You can always google me for information you can follow me on twitter @ kymastray doll or my website at "daporcelaindoll.com" should be back up by next month.

ATB: Cool and if one wants to get you for a shoot how do they go about that?

Kym: You can always hit me u @ my email address Kymastrydollbookings@gmail.com or my web page @ daporcelaindoll.com






No comments:

Post a Comment