Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pretty Perion


It’s always a pleasure to meet a person that’s seriously on their grind, that’s about their business and is determined to accomplish the goal they set. If you don’t already know, meet model Pretty Perion. Ms Perion can be seen on various websites, magazines and hosting industry functions. Check out the interview below as she speaks on how she got into the modeling business, her likes and dislikes about the business, her thoughts of body enhancements and advice for upcoming models. Oh and of course…check out the pics. Enjoy!


ATB: Wsup Ms Perion?  How are you today?

P.P: I'm extremely blessed

ATB: No doubt! Please give our readers some background on yourself, where they may have seen your work.

P.P: Well I’m a host video vixen & model born and raised in The "D"! [Detroit] With well over a million views a lot of people may have seen me on World Star Hip Hop Candy. I rocks a lot of shows & host the hottest venues around so it's jus really depends on where you be at, (laugh)

ATB: I hear that, how long have you been modeling for and what made you get into the modeling business?

P.P I’ve been modeling for about 3 years and I've had a passion for the camera since I was a little girl. Originally I started out doing fashion shows and run-way, my family & friends encouraged I go further  so for the past few years I focused my energy  on becoming a spokes model for clothing lines & keeping consistent hot photo shoots with the best photographers around

ATB: Interesting. What do you enjoy most about the modeling business?

P.P: Being able to be sexy and free. And allowing myself to explore different angles of eye candy whether it be for the camera or for an audience when hosting a event.

ATB: What do you like to do in your free time?

P.P: Well I'm a school girl & I'm all about education. While enjoying my first year of med school right now I still like to enjoy working out & spending time with my family & friends

ATB: That’s dope. Let’s get into your business a little…(laugh) What kind of men do you like? What attracts you?

P.P: I love a boss!!! (laugh), and what attracts me to a man is his intellectual capacity. I'm a smart woman so I enjoy dealing with men that are intelligent and have their business all the way together 

ATB: I feel you. Ok…what part of you body is your favorite and why?

P.P: My lips. They're my favorite because from my lips I can speak sexy & also show sexy. It's like you saying how you feel and then being able to express all from one area (Smile)

ATB: Interesting, never thought of it that way. Name one thing that fans may not know about you.

PP: That I love sports!!! I'm a football fanatic and basketball lover. Whenever it's a game on I always make time to kick back, pop a bottle and watch the games.

ATB: Nice! Now we have this column on ArkatechBeatz.com called Music Industry Bullsh*t where we vent about some of the B.S we go through as producers. I know you get hit wit the bullsh*t in this business...so let's hear one. What’s the biggest one you’re tired of??

P.P: Everyone is a model! (laugh). It's seems like girls like to think because they take a few pics for a flyer or event that they model, (laughs)... NOT TRUE!

ATB: You’re absolutely right….what does it take?

P.P: To be a model takes a commitment to excellence. That means maintaining your body to stay right& tight, a great attitude, and most of all... Protecting your Rep. Once You become a model you have a status to uphold. There are many many do's & don’ts and every model knows that. And I don't have to discuss that much more because real models know the do's & don’ts!

ATB: I feel you and with that said, can you give some advice to these young girls that are trying to get in the modeling business?

P.P: When you’re trying to get into the industry always hold your head up high! There will always be competition and some people may not like what u have to offer but YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE YOUR BIGGEST FAN!! Don't always believe the hype that may sound good. Trust your instincts, remain confident, and always stay grounded morally & mentally.

ATB: That’s good advice, especially the staying grounded part. Now I have to ask. What do you think about body enhancements like butt implants? Is it going too far? Health concerns? I've seen some horrifying stories.

P.P: Well I'm a certified real woman from head to toe. I definitely believe body enhancements have gone really far. I take pride in being an all natural lady and I feel that if there are certain parts of ourselves we dislike well. That's why we have the gym. I’m not personally knocking women with them because I know everyone can't dedicate the time to working out, and some have kids etc... As an up and coming physician I know that things that are unnatural always come back to affect us as humans and enhancements have no guarantee. But whatever makes you happy, Do you... It's your body and you’re the only one that has to live with it. An all natural woman is priceless

ATB: Amen! Now let’s switch gears. Do you have any new projects you’re currently working on?
P.P: I'm hosting a few events coming up and since I been focusing more on getting my fans to support me aside from stages and venues and more on the pages of the hottest magazine, I’m currently getting prepared for my magazine shoots/features and I need for Everybody to stay on the lookout because I got hot sh*t coming!!! I will tell you one thing though, if you in the D look me up, I'm hosting the Scorpio Bash Nov 16th!!!

ATB: Ok Any other ventures you would like to get into outside of modeling?

P.P: I'm currently in medical school so I'm focusing on becoming a doctor and pursuing my M.D degree.

ATB: How can fans keep up with you and stay informed on the latest with you?

P.P: They can follow me on twitter @prettyperion on Facebook pretty perion. I post and keep all my supporters informed of all my latest & greatest!

ATB: If one wants to get you for a shoot how do they go about that?

P.P: Booking request and inquires can all be sent to PrettyPerion@yahoo.com

ATB: Cool...I think that about wraps it up for now. I want to thank you for giving arkatechbeatz.com this exclusive interview. We appreciate you taking time out of your day for this, it was a pleasure. Any last words for the readers?

P.P: You gotta go hard or go fu*ing home and that's with anything you do!!!

Check out some pics of Pretty Perion below:


















1 comment: