Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sultry Simone



Every so often we run a throwback edition from the old arkatechbeatz.com archives with some updated pics. For those who missed it, this month we pull up Sultry Simone. Check out the interview and of course the pics below.


ATB: Wsup Ms Simone, how are you doing today? 

S.S: Hello, I'm doing very well, thanks for asking (smiling).

ATB: Cool, please give our readers some background on yourself, where they may have seen you and your work. 

S.S: Well I can currently be seen in Straight Stuntin Magazine issue 17 - May 2011, King Magazine - Jan. issue 2011, Show Magazine Black Lingerie issue 13 - OCT. 2010, Smooth Girl Live from Jamaica Cover Girl - Aug. 2009, Assets Magazine Cover Girl - Feb. 2009, Vblazin Magazine Cover Girl - Nov. 2008, Silk Magazine - Feb./March 2008, Play Magazine - Oct./Nov./Dec. 2007, XXL Magazine Web Girl - Oct 2009, King Magazine Web Girl - Dec. 2008, Lil Ru's video, "NASTY SONG" - Featured Model - June 2009, Calvin Richardson's video, "SANG NO MORE", Greenlight Star Production Movie - "Jury Of Our Peers"

ATB: Dayum!! You got some work in. Where are you from?

S.S: I was born in Harrisburg, Pa and I currently live there.  However, I am a military brat so I have had my share of being the new kid on the block in a new state all over the country.
   
ATB: Oh ok, how long have you been modeling for and what made you get into the game?

S.S: I've been modeling five years now and I love it!  My mother actually started my career off by submitting some pictures of me that she had taking on our family vacation to a local magazine.  They loved the photos and they set me up for a test shoot that went well. I guess I was a natural.

ATB: Nice! Thank God for moms. So what do you enjoy most about the modeling business?

S.S: I absolutely love all the traveling and meeting new people. And the money that I make for bookings are pretty good also (laughs).

ATB: (laughs) Yeah the money part is always pretty good. Now, can you briefly describe a typical days grind for you like from the time you get up in the morning?  Take us into your world for a sec.

S.S: Wow, my days are very long and it depends on if it’s a weekday or weekend.  During the week I'm usually up at 6 a.m., jump in the shower to wake the hell up, grab a light breakfast and off to work (preschool teacher). After work I go straight to the gym, back home to my shower.  From there I squeeze in dinner, family and friends and all the modeling items I have on my agenda for that day. My weekends are ridiculous!

ATB: Oh that’s a lot to squeeze in. I don’t know if you get any free time, but if you do what do you like to do?

S.S: Shop, hang out with family, go to the spa for a facial, manicure and pedicure.  I love going to plays and concerts. It just depends on my mood and how much time I have available.

ATB: Yeah it comes back to that time. Soooooo ummmm what kinds of men do you like? (smiles)

S.S: OMG.  I don't discriminate.  I love men with great conversation, excellent hygiene, dresses nicely, have it together mentally and physically with some strong swagger! Confidence is a must and he needs to be spontaneous, romantic, loves life and the Lord.  My attraction is that first glance, the overall appearance from head to toe.  From there it is the words that come out of his mouth.    

ABT: Wow! (laugh) What a criteria. You’re not playing; you know exactly what you want. Ok, we have this column on
arkatechbeatz.com called Music Industry Bullsh*t where we vent about some of the bullsh*t we go through as producers.  I know you get hit with the bullsh*t in this business.... so let’s hear one. What the biggest one you're tired of?? 

S.S: It would probably be that urban models are nothing but gold digging fake ass jump offs. To me that's absolutely ridiculous!  There are a lot us models that are professionals and have good heads on our shoulders.
 
ATB: Yeah it’s unfortunate that a few bad apples give the rest such a bad rep. With that said, there are a lot of young girls that are trying to get in the modeling game. Can you give some advice?  Tell them what to expect, what to look out for, what not to do?

S.S: Wow I have a list of do's and don’ts, but I will say this, have a good support system, never agree to anything without researching it first, get with a agency that shares the same vision for your career, stay in shape mentally and physically.

ATB: Good advice! Now what do you think about body enhancements like butt implants?  It seems like it’s the latest craze. Is it going too far? 

S.S: I say to each, their own, But be smart about it.  Don't go to some back door alley person to change your image.  Go to a board certified physician to have it done right. More importantly if you're going to do it make it match your body type.  I will admit some of these bodies out here are freaky and scary looking. 

ATB: Fa real, I’ve seen some that just looks disproportion from the rest of the body, doesn’t even look believable, crazy. So what’s next for you? Any projects you are currently working on? 

S.S: Yes, I'm currently working on my calendar for 2012.

ATB: Nice! I’m sure your fans are looking forward to that! Any other ventures you would like to get into outside of modeling? 

S.S: Voice overs and acting.

ATB: Dope! Any regrets or something you would have done different?

S.S: No, I have no regrets at all.  Everything I have done I prayed about it first. 

ATB: Amen! Now how can fans keep up with you and stay informed on the latest with you? 

S.S: They can hit me up on twitter daily at www.twitter.com/thesultrysimone. And yes, I do answer back.

ATB: That’s wsup! If one wants to get you for a shoot how do they go about that?

S.S: Hit my agent up at arthur@arabellemodeling.com or dellapay10@yahoo.com.

ATB: Cool...I think that about wraps it up for now. I want to thank you for giving
arkatechbeatz.com this exclusive interview. We appreciate you taking time out of your day for this, it was really a pleasure. Do you have any last words for our readers? 

S.S: You're welcome. It was my pleasure. Thanks for all the support I really appreciate you.  Always keep God first in all that you do. Never say I can't. Set your goals and work hard to make it happen. Love Ya! (muah)


*Check out some pics of Sultry Simone at work below














No comments:

Post a Comment